Determined Greenville Attorney Offers a Full Range of Legal Services
Concerned and capable South Carolina lawyer protects your rights in tough cases
At McManaway Law, LLC, I provide reliable advice and vigorous representation in areas of the law that have a deep impact on my clients’ lives. If you’ve been hurt in an accident, are going through divorce, are concerned for your children’s well-being, or worry about the final disposition of your estate, you can trust me, Karen McManaway, to address these issues capably and compassionately. I am dedicated to delivering determined advocacy to people in crisis so that they emerge in a better position, with hope for the future.
Firmly established in Greenville, I have a reputation for being:
- Attentive — Your case is about you. As your advocate, I am your voice, but I can only do your case justice by understanding the details of your specific circumstances. That starts with listening and getting to know you in our initial consultation. But my attention to your needs continues throughout the legal process, so you have peace of mind every step of the way.
- Passionate — More than one client has remarked about “the fire” in my eyes after I’ve listened to their story, so it’s apparent my passion shows through. When clients come to me for assistance and entrust me with a case that’s crucial to their future, I become energized. I’m determined to repay their trust by delivering the best results possible.
- Resourceful — I firmly believe that solutions come when I apply intellect, energy, and creativity to the problem at hand. I work tirelessly — investigating, researching and questioning — to find the missing elements that can turn a case in my client’s favor.
When you retain me as your attorney, you get my complete commitment from start to finish.
High-quality, personalized legal services across many practice areas
At McManaway Law, LLC, I focus on legal solutions for clients who are facing a crisis or have an urgent problem that needs careful management. I regularly handle issues related to:
- Personal injury — I help victims of negligence pursue full compensation for personal injuries, and I represent grieving families who have lost a loved one in a wrongful death accident. My clients are people who’ve been seriously injured in auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and bicycle accidents, as well as victims of slip and fall accidents and medical malpractice.
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage, I work to secure your rights in disputes over alimony, child support, child custody and the distribution of property.
- Child custody — Issues with child custody can come up during or after a divorce or between unmarried parents. I manage disputes as part of a divorce proceeding or in motions to modify child custody orders. I also represent mothers and fathers in paternity actions to establish child support obligations and child custody rights.
- Wills and probate — I provide a wide range of estate planning services, drafting wills, living wills, healthcare directives, and powers of attorney for clients. I also help them establish guardianships, conservatorships and trusts for various purposes and assist heirs in settling their deceased loved one’s estates in probate court.
When I accept a case, I give it the focused attention and hard work necessary to deliver a positive outcome.
Contact a passionate advocate in Greenville, SC for your urgent legal issues
If you are in Greenville or anywhere else in upstate South Carolina, McManaway Law, LLC is ready to serve your legal needs. My firm is now accepting new clients and personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no legal fees until you receive compensation. To schedule an appointment, call 864-283-6040 or contact my Greenville office online.